Monday, March 10, 2014

Drop Pods Command

To improve my skill set as a Lieutenant on the Prometheus, I took on the challenge of learning how to control drop pods. This procedure is imperative for getting people onto and off of the Prometheus. To begin, I went to Level 1 and entered the Drop Pod hangar.


Once inside, I located the Drop Pods command portal. To initiate the drop pod transportation process, I clicked on the green menu for Drop Pod 2.


This presented me with a menu of Drop Control options, including RezPod, which I selected.  Within the RezPod menu, I programmed a vector coordinate for the Drop Pod to depart to. In this quest, I used the sample coordinate <30,30,100>. After the Drop Pod had reached its initial destination, I then called it back to Prometheus by programming the vector coordinates <133,60,2272>.


No comments:

Post a Comment